Selling is the final link in the supply channel that connects the makers and the consumers. Retail has different products manufactured by another makers and produces them in the most appropriate places for people.
The forms of retail:
• Stationary trade – it contains property for good placed in a particular place, which are always accessible to the users in a given time. It offers the customer a nonstop chance to do shopping in 1 store – the buyer accustoms to the location and gains the assurance in the excellence of products.
• large area trade – they are department stores, supermarkets, hypermarkets and cash & carry
• commerce shops – they are universal shops, food shops, industry stores.
• Mobile trade – it gets to the consumers anywhere it is appropriate for the consumer. The user chooses the given time and place. The slogan of this kind of deal is “shop arrives to the consumer.” It can be divided into:
• Mail order – such kind of trade offers items “at a distance”, it lets convenient buying issues. The consumer can place the order at any day of the week and time. The most significant advantages are: reducing time and cash.
The letters order swap can be divided into:
a) Teleshopping – in this technique, the shoppers call the clients and offer them goods to sell. If the consumer confirms to purchase the product, it is normally send by the courier and the buyer can pay for the product at the door. It is very practical method, but it is usually costly and the products are commonly low quality.
b) via email – it is alike strategy, but here is not available direct voice contact with the dealer. It is a wonderful method for every person who is timid and shopping is complicated for the individual.